Thursday, May 20, 2010

Greetings!

Greetings oh fellow travellers, I am AshesAbroad. A weary traveller who revels in the delights of the new and fascinating. Here you will read about my adventures abroad, both as stories and as a sort of guide to fellow travellers. Reviews of hotels and hostels, of food and drink, of people and fun.

I love to travel and I share that love here with you.

Welcome, friend. Rest your feet a while and enjoy the ride.

"There will be time, there will be time
To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;
There will be time to murder and create,
And time for all the works of days and hands
That lift and drop a question on your plate;
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred wisions and revisions,
Before the taking of toast and tea.

And indeed there will be time
To wonder 'Do I dare?' and, 'Do I dare?'"

--"The Lovesong of J. Alfred Prufrock" by T. S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment