Sunday, July 25, 2010

Croatia and backlog

So, Croatia. Aside from the usual (read: prickly) people, the place is fantastic. These last two nights have been super windy though, so sleep is kinda hard when doors and windows keep slamming all over the place. The beaches are so worth it though. Clear blue waters with visibility to 50-70 feet. Air and I bought masks and a snorkle, and we've had a great time exploring the marine life out here.
We went from Lokva Rognovika (however it's spelt) to Dubrovnik today, a grueling, unpleasant day of buses. I woke up sick this morning, but I think it was the seawater I swalled yesterday, Air had the same thing happen to her the day before. Yay bugs! Anywho, 5 hours of travel has us in a weird little hostel, but the people are nice. Finally have the Internet again, so hopefully I'll steal some time to upload my backlog. Headed to Greece in two days! I can't wait for that.
Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment